Tuesday 4 February 2014

NappyKind / WalletKind

After seeing a friend post a link on Facebook last week for the site Nappykind Boutique, the 'shopping mad' me, couldn't help but have a nose!
By first glance I was smiling! So many beautiful little girlie items. And lots for boys too. But since Ive had Miss Iz, I have been a bit girlie mad!
I could of bought so much, but like most people I'm sure, I was a little wary of purchasing from a new site.  I decided to start with a couple of small items and go from there.

What I chose..........
I decided to go for a pair of slipper socks at £1 and a banadana bib, also at £1.  Postage for these was  £1.75, which I thought was very reasonable. I am not sure if this is fixed, or changes with the amount you order.

The day after I placed my order, I received an email telling me the slipper socks I chose were out of stock. This was a little annoying as they didn't show this on the site. But they offered me a suitable replacement. Excellent customer service.

2 days later my parcel arrived. Wrapped in gold paper it was like a gift, to me or Miss Iz, I'm not sure! :0)

What I thought............
The slipper socks..... I bought these as Miss Iz has a number of footless babygrows and I worry about her feet getting cold.  These slipped on her feet with ease and are lovely and soft. The elastic around the ankle is soft and not horrible elastic tight that you get sometimes. They fit great and have plenty of room and stretch in them for Miss Iz to grow into.  Something I was really impressed with was the non stick grippy spots on the bottom.  Miss Iz isn't agile yet, but these would be great to keep the feet of little walkers warm and safe on slippery floors. At the end of all that, the cute design is just a bonus.  At only £1 I am more than impressed.


The banadana bib..... I bought this for Miss Iz as she is teething like crazy and a dribble monster!! The cute slogan "you're looking at perfection from nose to toes" did put a smile on my face!  Miss Iz does get looks due to her cleft lip/repair, so it made me smile to point out she is perfect!!  Firstly I noticed the back is Velcro. I like this as the others I have are poppers and can often need two hands! Not great with a wriggly baby. This was so easy for me to do up one handed.  The material is lovely and soft, so was gentle when wiping the dribbles from Miss Iz's face.  Size wise, it fitted madam fine, and due to the Velcro has lots of growing room. I put this on Miss Iz when we went shopping and got a number of comments on how cute it was!  Price wise I couldn't be happier, at only £1 this is a bargain. 




Well, all in all I am very happy with my purchases and will definitely be returning to www.nappykindboutique.co.uk soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment