Thursday 27 February 2014

Funky Giraffe Bibs - Funky Fashion clothes and more for your little ones

Well, if you read my Babyshow post, you will know, I found a favourite stand at the show, and that was the Funky Giraffe Bibs stand!  As the name suggests, their main seller is their bibs/bandanas, but this is not all they stock!
 
As I walked up to the stand, you could not miss the colourful wonderland.  I fell in love with the array of beautifully coloured bright funky bandana bibs, from Cupcakes, to Cherries, to Dinosaurs, there was so much choice!  As lots of us mummies will know, these are mega useful for dribbly little monsters. My Miss Iz goes through a number of these a day when she is teething!
I was so excited to see their stand as I actually bought a number of their bandana bibs last year at the show while I was pregnant with Miss Iz.
 
There is more designs in the bandana bibs than you could ever possibly think of. Whether you like plain simple colours, or images of girlie or boys items.  I've since checked out their website, and you can now even get them personalised! How cool is that!!  I might be making an order for some Miss Iz bibs, or shall I put "Princess Iz"! lol
 
 
What I bought......
 
Since the hubby was with me, I was kept on my reins and bought much less than I could of!
 
I got, 3 bibs (2 bandana style and a longer one), a cute little t-shirt for the summer, and a pair of their Moccasins.
 
 
How much.......
 
Bandana bibs - start at £4 each, but reduce if you buy more than 1, and you can mix the designs. The offer I like the look of is 5 for £11!!  Good luck in sticking to even 5, I am already eyeing up "mothers day", "Birthday Girl", florals etc. etc.
The larger bib - £4.50
T-shirt - only £3.50!!
Moccasins - £7 a pair
 
The personalised bandanas, are 3 for £12!! fantastic prices! I don't know where else you can buy personalised items at these prices.
 
There is so much more on their site, I don't even know where to start!
 
Best of all, ALL their items come with FREE postage, so no added extras, what you see, is what you get!!
 
 
What I thought......
 
I'm not going to lie, I do get a little impressed with a "bag". and I love the Funky Giraffe bag my goodies came in!
 
 
The bibs..
As I mentioned before, I have bought their lovely bandana bibs in the past, so I had no questions of their quality.  The front is a soft cotton and the underneath is unbelievably soft fleece. It is like a soft blanket.  Miss Iz was born with a cleft lip, and had reconstruction surgery. I always worry when I am wiping Miss Iz's face with other bibs, in case they are rough and hurt her lip. but I never question it with these.  The new larger style, (they never had these last year, or maybe I didn't notice them), will come in really useful for the now weaning Miss Iz. Any food spillage will be easily wiped away with the gentlest bib Ive found.  I will definitely use my bandanas for dribbling, and my larger bib for feeding time. 
They also wash really well.  Some bibs lose shape due to their plastic backing, but these kept their shape & their softness.
The 2 button/popper neck fastening allows plenty of room for baby to grow. You can effectively have it at 3 different sizes depending on which poppers you connect.
And of course theirs the lovely designs! I have some lovely ones from before, like a Cupcake etc.  This time I went for a little angel one, a little sister one, and the larger one, which says "I might be small, but I am still THE BOSS".   About right for my little madam. Mstr J also loved the little sister one, as he is very proud that she is his little sister, and he is her big brother!
 
The T-Shirt..
Ok, so its been raining almost constantly for a number of weeks now, but I am ever positive, and am determined there will be sun, and we WILL have a summer!!  With that in mind, I decided on one of their cute t-shirts.  I went for the 12-18 mths as Miss Iz should fit that size come summer.  Yet again a lovely soft material. There was a number of very cute designs on the front, some of which you could match to a bib.  How great would that look.  I went for the LOVE design.  The current price online is only £3.50!!!  You cannot buy this quality for this price anywhere else.  Although Miss Iz doesn't fit it yet, I put it through the wash to see how it came out, it was great.
 
 
The Moccasins..
When I saw the little Cupcake design pair, I couldn't not buy these. I'm a bit cupcake crazy, so there was no way these were not being bought.  These come in age sizings.  I bought the size "age 1", as Miss Iz is 10 mths.  These fit with room for growth.  The sock part is lovely and thick and warm.  The moccasin sole is leather.  From the inside it feels like the rest of the sock on their feet. But the outside is tough wearing and the base brushed leather, so it has a fantastic grip.  As Miss Iz starts to take them first steps, which I'm sure isn't too far away, these will definitely be on her feet, as I do not want baby bumps on our laminate flooring!
 
 
I cant actually wait for her to fit into the t-shirt and moccasins.
 
 
 
I love their items, and I could buy almost everything they sell.  I think my next purchase might be a summer dress.... or a babygrow... or.... oh I don't know, there's just too much choice of beautiful items!!
Go check it out...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment