Monday 29 September 2014

Halloween at Aldi

This year the Cakes Kids And Me household have decided to have a Halloween party! So when I saw my favourite store had a Halloween range coming into store, I was there ready to make the most of the bargains to be had!!

In store from today, 2nd October, while stocks last!

As usual, there was a great range to chose from.


They had a great range of fancy dress for adults and children. Kids costumes age 3-8 are only £3.99!!! An unbelievable bargain! I picked up a vampire costume for Mstr J, and a cute spider ballgown costume for my niece.  A cute dress with matching headband, try to match it for only £3.99! Good luck!
The little lady can't wait to wear it to our party! 
And in case you're wondering, the quality is fantastic!!  But in all honestly, for £3.99, do you really care if it doesn't last more than the night!

I picked up a selection of felt face masks. Only 79p!!! I don't know how Aldi does it!!  Mstr J has already claimed a vampire one to go with his costume! This is a couple of them......

The adults costumes are a snip at £7.99!  I got hubby a vampire costume, and I'm going to be his wicked witch! Again, try to beat the £7.99 price anywhere else! I for one don't care if they end up in the bin covered in cider, toffee apples & all things Halloween by the end of the night!

Last but not least, I picked up some LED berry lights. They will give the lounge a creepy Halloween feel. Ready for all the after dark Halloween fun! These were only £4.99. I will happily put these away for next year, ready to party again!

These were just a few of what I bought, they had so much to chose from, tights (£1.29), witchs hats & devil horns (1.99). As well as some fun items like DVDs (£2.99), and play doh (£4.99), to keep the kids busy.
There was also more decoration items, like wooden signs (£1.49), table decorations (£3.99) etc.

I can't wait for Halloween now, to get the house ready, get our costumes on, & have lots of fun with our friends!! 

Hope you have a fun Halloween too, and to do so on a budget, visit Aldi!

No comments:

Post a Comment