Thursday 2 June 2016

Euro 2016 at Aldi special buy football heaven

So I saw Aldi had a range Euro 2016 football clothing coming to stores and online on the 5th June, so of course you know where I was off to first thing!

Mstr J was wanting a kit, and I'm sure most of you, like myself can't afford the expensive kits in the sports shops.  
So as always, I was super pleased to see my favourite store, Aldi, bringing out a range in their normal affordable style!!

So, what did I buy......

My first item of course, and my fave, was the kit!! 
Size options start at 2-3, and go up to 9-10.  Sizing is spot on, and fitted as I expected.
The material is your usual polyester footie kit.
The best bit, it cost me a staggering £5.99!!! Crazy!!  Thank you Aldi!
Next I grabbed a tshirt. I thought this would look cute with some jeans or another pair of shorts. At only £2.99, I couldn't not get him one of those too!
Sizing is the same as the kit, 2-3 up to 9-10.


So, since we're having a good old British summer, I also couldn't resist the hoodie to keep Mstr J warm! Damn you sunshine! 
Sizing same again!
Little man loved this too!
Only £5.99

Last but not least I picked up some trainers for him, to complete the look!
Sizing as with most trainers I find, came up small. So where I normally get an 11, he needed a 12.  Again he really liked these. His first pair of big boy (lace up) shoes!
These were £8.99 and the sizes ranged from a child 12 to a 3.


There is plenty of other great items available. To name a few....
Official football £8.99
Cap £3.99
Adults football shirt £5.99

Another great thing I have noticed is that Aldi are now stocking some items online! Which is fab!
Postage is currently free as a special introductory offer, so well worth a browse online as you may be able to get something you missed out on instore and even order something that's due to come in, so you don't miss out or have to rush to the store!

As always, with specialbuys, these are limited, so get them while you can!

There's only 1 thing left to say I guess....

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment