Thursday 9 July 2015

Aldi's home baking and kitchen accessories

After my magical day at Aldi's Christmas in July event on Wednesday. I decided to take a trip to my local store and see what the specials are this week.

Starting today (9th), they have a home baking and kitchen accessories range!

There was plenty to choose from and plenty of stock, all at Aldi's unbeatable great prices!

Some items I saw....

Retro hand mixer £14.99
Waffle maker & brownie maker just £9.99 each
Cake box with lifter £6.99
Cute embroidered tea towels, 3 pk, £2.99
Teppanyaki grill £19.99
Stainless steel blender £17.99
Placemats & coasters £4.99
Coffee cafetiere £5.99

Silicone cake moulds £3.59. Available in a range of designs and shapes, including cake pops, cups and saucers, giant cupcakes, buckets and spades and a plant pot! You can enjoy getting creative in the kitchen!

The Bread maker at only £29.99 has 19 programmes each designed to make a variety of loaves, jams, cakes, bread and even yoghurt! If it wasn't for running out of space in my kitchen I would of been all over one of these!! If any of you buy one, I'd love to hear your feedback!

If you're after a multi-functional helping hand, the electrical multi cooker at £34.99 is for you!! It can slow cook, steam, roast and be used as both a pressure cooker and a rice cooker.  Again, I'd love some feedback.

I picked up some silicone kitchen utensils. Only £1.79 each they were a bargain. I can't wait to use them. In a range of colours they look pretty awesome & I'm sure you can find a colour to match your kitchen!

This is a short & sweet post as I haven't had a chance to use my purchases yet, but I wanted to get this out there to you all ASAP, as the stock will go quickly!!

Get down there.... Now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment