Monday 13 October 2014

Little Tikes kids smart phone at ASDA

So, recently Miss Iz has been fascinated by mummy & daddies iPhones! I'm sure I remember Mstr J going through the same phase, although I'm not sure he's ever grown out of it. My ears are constantly  ringing with the sounds of "can I play on your iPhone mummy!"

Well, anyway, I decided to look around for something that had a good likeness to the iPhone in the hope it would keep Miss Iz entertained.  I think too many baby/kiddy phones look nothing like the actual phones & do nothing for the child, as they can see it's not real!

In my search I came across the Little Tikes kids smart phone! On sale at asda for just £5!!  What a bargain & definitely worth a try! 

My delivery came & I was very excited! It was the most life like toy phone I'd seen.  

The info bit - 

The big purple button, like the main one of mummies phone, makes the lights flash & the phone ring & say hello and bye.
The numbers on the 'screen' can be pressed. And yes it is pressed, not a gentle touch like a phone screen, you actually have to press them.  These 'buttons' have various functions/modes. 

Modes - as you can see from the image there is 4 different buttons/modes down the left hand side. These being -
Numbers mode - the keys say the number on them when pressed
Colours mode - the keys say the colour on them when pressed
Music mode - the keys each play a different musical note when pressed
? Mode - this is a find it mode, ie. 'press number 1'
I think this will definitely help Miss Iz learn her numbers as she gets older.

The lights along the bottom also flash as various keys are pressed


My only down point I would say is the sound. It's not very loud, and in a noisy house of 2 kids it can be a struggle to hear.


What Miss Iz thought - well I was lucky I took these pictures before I gave it to her, as there is no getting it back off her now! She even 'phones' Mumma & talks to it! Bless!

Even Mstr J wanted a go. Although he didn't stand much of a look in with Miss Iz. She's very territorial of her toys! Lol

Mummy now gets to play on her own phone!

Final thought - one of the best £5s I've ever spent! Worth every penny, & if it ever does break, I won't mind spending such a bargain price again! Hours of fun!

Here's the link to buy yours now .......

No comments:

Post a Comment